Gluten-Free Crepes with Almond Butter
A delicious crepe made with 3 ingredients that you and your kids will love!
Write a review
- 2 eggs
- 1 ripe banana
- Almond butter for filling
- Oil for cooking
- Mash up the banana in a bowl
- Mix in two eggs and add to the mixture so it's a smooth batter. Some banana lumps are fine
- Take a small pan, melt some oil ( I prefer coconut oil, but butter works too). Pour in some of the batter and move it around the pan so it covers the whole pan, keeping it a thin coating.
- Cook a minute on each side so it's slightly browned
- Place on parchment paper while you make the rest. This recipe makes 3 small crepes.
- Butter the crepe with almond butter and roll up. That's it!
- This recipes can be made with many different fillings. You might like to try Nutella, chocolate, jam, in addition to the almond butter.
- This is gluten- free!
Moms with Girls http://www.momswithgirls.com/